How To Order
- Request Pricing or Call Colonial Plank Floors at (215) 997-3390.
- Review the quote. If the prices are in line with your project budget, let us know that you want to proceed with the process, and we will send you samples at no charge and no obligations.
- If you want to place an order or have any questions, then contact us. We will put together an order form detailing the flooring you want, including the total fixed price and the deposit due with the signed order.
- After we receive your signed order and deposit, we will schedule production and create your hardwood floor in Colmar, Pennsylvania.
- At delivery, you will need to have someone on hand to receive the planks. If we are delivering ourselves (we personally deliver most of our flooring, that way we get to meet our customers), then we will help you unload. However, we'd appreciate some help with especially large orders.
- You final payment is due at delivery or prior to shipment if we are delivering via common carrier.
Important Note: If you can't take delivery by the due date listed on the order form (this happens on more than 50% of our orders), then we can make arrangements to hold your planks for you. We don't charge for storage, but we do ask that the remaining balance due is paid by the due date.
Provide us with the following information and we will prepare a price quote for you to consider. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to contact us!
Other Helpful Information
- Optional Items: Tell us if we need to quote any of the following: thresholds, bullnose stair edges, full stair treads.
- Preferred Flooring Type: i.e. 6-Inch Rustic White Oak Planks or Wide Plank Red Oak.
- Desired Delivery Date.
- Any other information you feel might be important for us to know when quoting your flooring.
- Phone Number.
We will help you plan your floor and provide you with a fixed price quote for the planks, supplies, and delivery to your door.